VIZAGTRAVELLER - A PERFECT COMPANION FOR YOUR VIZAG TRAVEL
THE BHEEMILI RESORT MANAGED BY ACCOR HOTELS, FRANCE
The Bheemili Resort - Managed by Accor Hotels, France
Located 25 km away from Visakhapatnam - this 5 Star Hotel is a blend of local architectural elements with Global Service Amenities. This 28 room beach-front property would be an ideal getaway for both leisure and business traveller. The large sea facing room with balcony would certainly bring in a Cruise-Ship experience to the Guest. The rising of the Sun on the east coast over the ocean would be lasting memory to the guests at the Bheemili Resort.
With its Infinity Pool that overlooks the sea on the rooftop alongside the restobar that serves chosen spirits and multi-cuisine delicacies, the resort offers one of the city's best and most elegantly designed holiday experiences.
ARAKU EMERALD COFFEE
DO U KNOW?
Organic Coffee cultivated at Araku and Anantagiri in Visakhapatnam district has earned a name for itself in the international market. The organic coffee cultivated in non-traditional areas is being marketed as “Araku Emerald”.
Araku coffee is in International demand for being an organic produce and for its aromatic flavour. It also won the ‘Flavour of India - the Fine Cup Award’ after being adjudged the best coffee of the year 2012 by an International jury in Melbourne.
It has huge demand in overseas markets in USA, UK, European Countires etc.
For more details: Home Page - Delicious Food - World Famous Araku Emerald Coffee
Know the best places to visit and best time to visit - Travel through the GETAWAYS pages.
Find the best accomodation available at a reasonable cost - Explore the COZY STAY pages.
Search for the best restaurants serving lip smacking delicacies - Browse through the DELICIOUS FOOD pages.
Visit the best shopping areas - SHOPPING pages will take you to the best shops and shopping areas.
Find for the best adventure and entertainment in Vizag - Explore the ADVENTURE & ENTERTAINMENT pages.
Know more about Vizag in MORE pages - HOW TO REACH, VISITORS' REVIEWS, TRANSPORT, GALLERY, VIZAG EVENTS, EMERGENCY, PEOPLE & LANGUAGES, ABOUT US, CONTACT US.
OVERALL VIZAGTRAVELLER AIMS TO PROVIDE INDEPTH DETAILS WHAT A LEISURE TRAVELLER / TOURIST EXPECTS TO KNOW ABOUT THE CITY.
EXPLORE - EXPERIENCE - ENJOY - VIZAG
REASONS TO VISIT
This beautiful coastal city, although considered an industrial city, is a good tourist place offering blue waters, golden sandy beaches, lush green valleys, ancient temples and historical Buddhist sites. It is situated among the Eastern Ghats hill ranges and open to the Bay of Bengal on its eastern side, giving it a superb natural scenery. The city has all the modern amenities and it is an amazing tourist destination in the country.
The city is often known as The Jewel of the East Coast, The City of Destiny and the Goa of the East Coast.
Come, explore and experience Vizag.
* HEAD QUARTERS OF EASTERN NAVAL COMMAND
* One of India's largest seaport - Only Natural Harbour - Visakhapatnam Port Trust
* One of the largest Sea Food exports
* Visakhapatnam International Airport is the busiest airport in Andhra Pradesh and is operational 24x7.
* Visakhapatnam Steel Plant is the 2nd largest State-run Steel Industry.
* Ranked 5th among Top 10 CLEANEST cities in India.
* Hindustan Shipyard Ltd., the country's oldest shipyard, has built JALA USHA in 1948, which is the first ship of India.
* Vizag's economy ranks as the 10th Largest among Indian cities with a GDP of $26 Billion USD.
* Vizag ranks 14th largest city in India, in terms of Population as per 2011 census.
* Ranks TOP in Software exports from Andhra Pradesh.